Saturday, February 13, 2010

Hi friends.. I welcome you all to my small world of special passion - Love for feet. It is in my blood and now I am realising it not in my blood only but in millions of guys who admire feet. I am presenting here shots of feet taken by me. No offense meant here, this is only to admire these beautiful ladies who care for their feet. Indian feet are always beautiful..



This one a clean and mature feet.. The creases on the sides of soles are clearly visible. Though not having a very exciting toes, the sandals along with the perfect padding of the feet makes this really hot






















This one -also almost same aged feet. The soles shows the maturity and are lovely..
Though they are not maintained or cared that much, overall this was a visual treat. The golden heels makes it more hot..



This one - more younger than the above ones. The arches are perfect, toenails are not well trimmed, but they are suited for this feet. Soles are not clean and not that soft, but nice appearance in this sandals


The same one another day.. This time more clean, looks pretty good

4 comments:

  1. Hi. Very nice photos. Looking forward for more and more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Pics. The fact that these are so natural, makes them more sensual.Keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like that first and second image ....her sensual charming arches heels are looking pleasurable and delicious believe me ...real desi indian beauty...........wonderful capture

    ReplyDelete